Welcome to IEC Education of Utah!
Like our Facebook Page.
Interact with other students.
Can you believe it is end-of-semester time? Here is the schedule for December testing activities. If you are a student from a chapter outside of Utah, please check with your Chapter Training Director or Executive Director for any end-of-semester requirements.
- Each of you will be responsible to take the online Final. This will be available during week 15. (December 2-8).
- IEC of Utah Students must take the competency exam. This must be taken at the IEC office or via proctor on or before December 9. If you have questions, please contact Ken at 801-255-3880. Proctor information can be emailed to Ken at email@example.com
- Scores will be posted on December 10. If your score is less than 75% you will need to re-take the test. There will be a review session for 2nd and 3rd year students on Wednesday December 11 at 6pm at the IEC office. 1st and 4th year students will have a test review on December 12 at 6pm at the IEC office. Retake must be completed on or before December 13 (Friday the 13th -- scary) Please call Ken at 801-255-3880 with questions.
- Please register NOW for next semester (which starts on January 6). Completing the registration form helps me plan for those who intend to continue. I need a registration form from ALL continuing students. Go to http://ieceducationofutah.org/for_students/ and select registration form.
- Tuition amount is same as last semester. If you have questions about tuition amount or payment, please contact Ken or Brad at 801-255-3880.
- Payment can be made without penalty between December 11 and December 27.
- Late Penalty ($40) will be assessed for payments after December 27.
- Last day registration forms will be accepted for Spring 2014 semester is January 8.
- If your payment was made through your contractor, through another chapter or through an adjunct school for fall semester, spring semester will be the same.
IEC Education of Utah admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.